2017/18 Enrollment Forms
Smith Academy accepts children ages infant through 6th grade. Our goal is to instill in each child the desire and enthusiasm for a life-long interest in learning and the arts. In addition to a challenging academic curriculum that focuses on laying a solid foundation for advanced study, students are encouraged to develop their skills in areas such as dance, art, swim, sports, and self defense (karate).
We are still accepting enrollments for the 2017/18 academic school year. To enroll your child now, please download our enrollment forms below - classes begin on August, 29th. Included with your enrollment form will be a scholarship application form. If you're interested in scholarship opportunities, please complete this form and return it as well.
For more enrollment information, please contact the front office on (512) 282.7739.
Campus tours are available Monday through Thursday from 9am-5pm. Please stop by and see what our school has to offer children ages infant through 5th grade!
AFTER SCHOOL PICKUP + CARE
Smith Academy currently offers after-school pick up from other local elementary schools. Students are picked up at their elementary school campus and brought back to Smith Academy where they are given a snack and then participate in elective classes such as swim, PE, art, dance and karate.
We currently support after-school pickup and care for students enrolled at:
Students are also given time to complete homework with assistance from their After school teacher. Please fill out enrollment form and contact the office for availability.
SUMMER/WINTER/SPRING BREAK CAMPS
Summer, Winter and Spring Break camps are easy at Smith Academy. We have places available this summer for camp days which last Monday to Friday 7:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Fun and friends! These camps are for the child that is too young to stay at home but too old for a day care.
- One hour of daily academic review to keep school skills sharp
- Planned activities all day long
- Weekly field trips to lots of fun places during Summer Camp
- Daily swimming, gymnastics, sports, games, arts and crafts
- On site, indoor swimming pool—no sunburn!
- On site gymnasium
- Come the whole time or pick a week!
- Classroom setting, small groups.
- One time Summer Camp T-Shirt fee of $15.00
- Winter and Spring Break Camps are included in tuition for students enrolled in Smith Academy Private School
- Summer Field trip fees are included with weekly tuition
- Two snacks per day are provided
- Lunches may be purchased from cafeteria, if ordered ahead of time, or sack lunches are acceptable.
Zero tolerance for unacceptable behavior. Parents will be called to come pick up any child with unacceptable behavior and no refund will be given. For more information about our Programs call (512) 282.7739 or Click below for Summer Camp Info!